Our office locations, including address and email information, can be found under Contact.
Unless stated otherwise, all members of our legal society bear the professional title “Rechtsanwalt/Rechtsanwältin” (Attorney-at-law)
All members of our law firm are licensed to practise in the Federal Republic of Germany.
Competent Bar Associations: Berlin, Frankfurt am Main and Munich. The corresponding addresses are to be found in www.brak.de under the heading ”regional divisions“.
The relevant legal codes and regulations are:
- Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung (BRAO) (Federal Attorney Regulation)
- Berufsordnung für Rechtsanwälte (BORA)(Professional Code for Lawyers)
- Fachanwaltsordnung (FAO) (Specialist Lawyer Code)
- Gesetz über die Vergütung der Rechtsanwältinnen und Rechtsanwälte (RVG) (Federal Lawyer Fee Regulation)
- Berufsregeln der Rechtsanwälte der Europäischen Gemeinschaft (CCBE-Berufsregeln) (Professional Code for Attorneys of the European Union)
The content of the aforementioned regulations can be found under www.brak.de under the heading ”duty to supply information”, in accordance with § 6 TDG.
- Bundesnotarordnung (BNotO)
- Beurkundungsgesetz (BeurkG)
- Richtlinien der Notarkammern
- Dienstordnung für Notarinnen und Notare (DONot)
- Kostenordnung (KostO) and
- europäische Kodex des notariellen Standesrechts.
Rechtsanwalt Kai Bodensiek, Berlin office Contact is responsible (in the sense of § 55 Abs. 2 RStV) for the contents of ”News“ and our blogs.
Disclaimer for clients regarding the Of Counsel activities of Jonas Anschütz: Jonas Anschütz has been working with Brehm & v. Moers Rechtsanwälte as Of Counsel since 01.07.2023. Jonas Anschütz is an independent lawyer with offices at Waltherstr. 9 in 80337 Munich and assists Brehm & v. Moers Rechtsanwälte as an external advisor (Of Counsel). There is no corporate relationship between an Of Counsel and Brehm & v. Moers Rechtsanwälte. Therefore, an Of Counsel cannot establish a client relationship or other obligations for Brehm & v. Moers Rechtsanwälte. An Of Counsel does not assume any direct liability towards clients of Brehm & v. Moers Rechtsanwälte within the scope of his Of Counsel activities for Brehm & v. Moers Rechtsanwälte and, conversely, Brehm & v. Moers Rechtsanwälte is only liable towards its clients for activities of the Of Counsel for which the Of Counsel has been expressly called in by Brehm & v. Moers Rechtsanwälte as an external consultant.
Professional Liability Insurance
The professional liability insurance is on the Allianz-Versicherungs-AG; Königinstr. 28, 80802 München.
Territorial scope: worldwide
The EU Commission offers an online platform for online dispute resolution. The platform acts as a central information portal in regards of dispute resolution outside of formal court procedures for contractual matters resulting from online sale- or server agreements. The platform is available under http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We will not take part in such dispute resolution between us and our clients.